The Racine's

The Racine's

Thursday, July 26, 2012

3 years

Last week Heath and I celebrated our three year anniversary. It is so hard to believe that 3 years has already gone by. Where does the time go? I am beyond blessed to be the wife to this amazing man. He is so loving and good to me. I realize how much of a blessing he is to me.

For my birthday/anniversary present, Heath got us tickets to Cirque Du Soleil. Oh my word, it was amazing!!! If you have never been you have to go. It is unbelievable. We went right in between my birthday and anniversary so it was great timing. We went out to eat and then headed up to Indy for the show. It was such a great present. Here are some pictures from our outing that night and on our actual anniversary:







So thankful to have spent these last 3 years being Heath's wife!

On a side note, we forgot to eat our cake from our wedding on our fist and second anniversary so why not our third?!? Heath was less than thrilled to do this, but let me tell you that cake was just as good 3 years later as it was the day we first ate it.





Looking forward to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment