The Racine's

The Racine's

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Celebration

My birthday is in the middle of June and my (step)sister's birthday is at the end of July so for the last two summers my dad and step-mom have come up to Indiana to celebrate with us. It is such a fun treat to have them come up and spoil us for a few days. They stopped in Columbus on Friday night and we went out to eat with Heath's parents. On Saturday they left and went to Indy. Heath and I went up that night so we could all celebrate together. We of course documented the evening...



My sister is having her first baby in November. Can't wait to meet my nephew!


       
                                   Heath and Andrew showing off their "pregnant" bellies too



My dad and I 


We are so thankful they were able to come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment