The Racine's

The Racine's

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fun

Heath and I have just been trying to enjoy each other and make the most of the time we have as just us. That was some wonderful advice I got from a friend. Anyway, I wanted to share some pics of something fun we did yesterday. If you know me, you know I love to be where the action is. Well right now the action is in Indianapolis as they prepare to host the Super Bowl. Heath got off work early yesterday and I had the day off so we headed down to Indy to be a part of the festivities. It is unbelievable how much different the city looked. If you are struggling through infertility or just having a hard time in life, take time to enjoy the people around you and get out there and have some fun!!








And if you live in or around Indy, you gotta check out Super Bowl Village!

1 comment: